(1833) First Baptist Church, Brantford was founded in the village of Brantford (pop.
500). It was established on December 23 by 26 members under the pastoral leadership
of Elder William Rees.
(1857-62) The current building was erected under the leadership of the Reverend Doctor
Thomas L. Davidson. It replaced two previous structures, the second of which was
irreparably destroyed by fire in 1857. (More)
Our 180th Anniversary was celebrated December 2012 - 2013.